Skip to main content

Interactive Installation

This is an interactive installation I created in which the user gets to design their own runway. The user starts off by stepping in front of a tablet where they can customize the color of the lights (the ones on the ground as well as the flood lights), draw their own backdrop pattern , and choose a song to strut to. In order to create the full fashion experience, I created a short video with a little fashion inspiration (You can view the video below). 



I used many softwares/applications for this project. The most notable are Max, Arduino (to code the light changes), and PremierePro. 


Popular posts from this blog

3D Work

Here is the extent of the 3D work I did for a 3D animation course. I created both using Maya as well as Illustrator and PremierePro. 

Film Production

These are some short films I created for class projects The top one defines the space we were given. The latter is a stop motion parody based off of a typical beauty guru's makeup tutorial. To create these films I predominantly used PremierePro.